Tuesday, February 14, 2012


O' level is definitely 10 times more stress than N' level :(
It's like 39847263 days since my last post and I kinda neglect here. Been quite busy with my studies because ...

Anyway, today is Valentine Day but its just a normal Tuesday for a human being, like me. I've thought of going out to de-stress but I don't think its a right time at the moment because this whole week, I'm having my test and I felt that its rather bad to fail your test during this term because this shows that you have not put in enough effort. Further more, I find that English is quite arduous. It wasn't as easy as N' level. Everything is totally different. We can't be using primary English. We need to apply chimalogy. Besides, history SBQ are just so hard to understand. Probably is because, my English is weak....

:(