Friday, December 9, 2011


HELLO! It's been so long since I've blog already. Time to keep it alive by blogging about my trip to Genting. The worst nightmare ever was to travel in the coach for 7 hours to and fro. HAHA! On our way there, the trip was okay because the seats are still at an acceptable range and further more, we're quite tired so most of us were sleeping soundly on the bus. The toilet was really horrible. Dirty and smelly. Yes, all washrooms are dirty and smelly but what I meant was, is it really that worst that there are puddle of waters everywhere on the floor, the smell of the urine, the sink... Ohmygosh!

Around 3.35 am, I was awake suddenly and I could see the bus going merry-go-around for a few rounds and the driver was like so steady one luh! Like drifting. I was so happy when the banner put, 'GENTING HIGHLAND' and I freaking thought we had reach like finally. Instead, it took about 20 minutes because too many merry-go-around already. HAHA!

Finally reach and we check in to the first world hotel. When we first opened our room door, I was shock to see that our room was so big that can really contain at least 4 people or less like seriously? So freaking small can!

We slept around 7 in the morning and waking up in the noon. We had KFC and that period of time, I was feeling unwell :(

Back to room at 5 and I could sleep until 9 and continue to the next day 9 plus. Shiokness. But I couldn't remember we went 'Believe it or not' on Tuesday or Wednesday. We paid rm 22 to visit it. Quite interesting. Especially the last part of the 'tour'! :)

We had KFC/Macdonalds/Marybrown for 3 days and its like finally, we had Tim Sum for breakfast today. Which means, our last day. Not really nice, the har kar no soup one. Idiot.

Finally got on our coach and back home. Damn loooking forwardddd leh....