Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hi. It's been long since I really had a proper update. So today, I'm gonna flood this page with tons of photos.

(From top to bottom : Anqi, Denise, Sherlyn, Joyce, Jamie, LiPing, Anna)
Kelly, photographer :(

Celebrated Anna's advance birthday yesterday and it's the first time though. Hahas! More to come...
Went IMM for lunch with girls at The Cafe Cartel. Supposed to meet at 2 yet the bus was really slow. I waited for almost half an hour. In the end, I am late. Met Anna and Anqi at the bus stop and headed in together. We was like chit chatting and waiting for Denise's arrival and I can sense that the waiter are very pissed when we ordered our food. Hahas! Know why? We took a very long time to order. We sat at 2.15 then we order at 2.45.

Tried Crispy Dory Fish Pasta.

Delicious :) I am a Dory fish lover, I swear.

Anqi, had this. No idea what's the name on the menu.

Denise and Joyce had this, cheesy bake rice.
It turns out very creamy. Not my favourite and I dislike the taste.

I've no picture of the pasta Anna, Jamie and Liping had tried. If I did not remember wrongly, we've 10% discount and initially we've discount if Anna's Birthday was yesterday.



Bought a small cake instead of a 1 kg because we know we won't be abled to finish the cake after our lunch. If you love sour sour taste, you might want to try this orea cake. If you dislike, I guess its better not to buy.

She's really very cute!










Went to the garden aftermath. Had lots of fun though I didn't join in the 'catching'. Childhood memories...


Did you notice Anqi and me? I was about to carry the kid up the stairs. Before hand, Anqi gotta climb up first. Hahas! Super high, I-tell-you. Know why? Her mom asked if we could help. Caring not?


Finally, Anna's turn. Helping the girl out of the long tunnel. Hahas! This people... so irresponsible. Anna so motherly.

And I asked her mom whether could help us take a group picture. Angle not really good but nice though. Finally, I am done with my updates. Stay tune for upcoming post. Gonna go study before I go woodlands for cash~!