Tuesday, August 30, 2011

If you don't appreciate it, you don't deserve it.


Yes, I know I look ugly. Hehe! Well, it's been really long, really long, really really long since I blog. I'm back today just to keep my blog alive for once. Seriously saying, I have no mood for blogging...

Anyway, I'm back from chalet. Stayed there 2 days and 1 night. Pretty fun. As it was raining, we hardly could BBQ. Put BBQ aside and say the truth, actually, we couldn't start the fire. Yes yes, its the fact. I have no idea why we couldn't. Maybe its because of the charcoal or, probably ourselves? And, the food we BBQ was like, really fail... GOSH! As looking at the picture above, you can depicts about the plaster on my finger. Guess what happen :( I actually, accidentally, cut myself with that bloody sharp knife. Since BBQ failed, Alvin went out to buy popeyes back. Delicious to the maximum. *NOMNOM* We haven't finish eating our meal, Alvin took out desserts bought from somewhere in the chalet area. I only ate 2 scoop of the chocolate, Alvin took out a box of Durian Puff. The smell of the durian, seriously, could not resist... Although I had finished my durian puff, with no rest, we started on our games. HAHAHA! Kinda cool, but I am not sure of what the games called. There are 7 cards for us to choose from (we've 6 players), there will be one card with a FAILED + LOOSER and the rest will be a heartshape. If a person took that failed card, there will be a punishment. Anyway, it depends on your luck. A cup of chopstick for you to draw with numbers on it. If you draw a FREE, you've escaped from the punishment, if you draw a number, there will be a list of punishment. For example, you draw 2 and on the list, 2 is to blow the candle off. Something like that :) Pretty enjoy myself :) Hoohoo! But, by 3 am after sing along with that Channel U national anthem, I've no more energy to spare.

Sleeping at 3 am and waking up at 10 am, and was the first to wake. I've nothing to do but to enjoy the friggin cold air-con blowing the nice breath. Okay. I think I'm done. Very naggy if I continue... HAHAHA! Click on my nuffnang. Thang ki you ^^

Appreciate what other's give you. It's not because of them, I wouldn't want to invite. But seriously, I dislike you like, maximum? You've never ever think of theirs' feeling and you immediately click, not attending. Fuck this hard.