Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I bet you misses me. So here's a picture of me which was taken a week ago.

As I grow older, I find myself becoming so lazy. I was not as sporty as I used to be. I don't jog regularly like before. I tend to eat a lot... but I am still weighing at 47 kg. Sadly, I am always just this tall. 157cm. However, I just can't find the reason to why I can stop blogging for months or rather days. I mean last time, I tend to blog everyday and it's a must means must. Even how lazy I am, I would just happily post a few words like, 'will blog tomorrow'. And perhaps that's the reason why I grab a bunch of reader's attention. Maybe it's because of examination so who to blame? N'Level.

Whatever reason it is, I am just gonna rant about haters although I am always ranting about haters to my boyf and my friends. My boyf will be the outstanding ones saying why bother. Whereas my friends will continue the rant with me and agrees with what I said. Reason is because we are girls. Whatever it is, I am still gonna rant on my blog cuz' my itchy finger just wanna punch the key of my new laptop. How pathetic that this laptop I bought at 1200+ bucks are now controlled by RP and the fact that I couldn't accept was it had downgraded from window 8 to window 7 enterprise.

DISLIKE/HATE

I have no idea how should I actually named my entry. Hmm? Basically, some people have a big problem to differentiate between dislike and hate. To me, dislike someone are when that particular fellow did something that makes you dislike him/her. On the other hand, hate comes from love. You get me at this point? So yup, let's get straight to the point.

I actually quit my work due to a typical training supervisor and people will think that I am stupid or loses my mind. I just dislike that papaya woman at my job. She's god damn irritating, I swear. Whatever. You ain't me so you have no idea and will never understand how I feel.

So now, I'm working another job which is at a totally different environment compares to my previous job. Everything started like 'the prince met the princess' until there's a witch that spoils the whole picture. If I were to be a bitch, she will definitely be a slut. If we were to be an apple, definitely she's the rotten one. No one, I said noone really understand how I dislike her to the ultimate core cuz' they ain't the one experiencing the hard core thing. She enters the adulthood first and it's unbelievable she's still behaving like a child. Childish. Know whats childish? Let me give you a scenario. Have you ever heard of revenge? What I know was, only love has revenge. Nothing else. Afterall, I am still an innocent young 18 year olds LADY compares to a what? 26 year olds WOMAN? Oops. Did I place my words unfairly? I don't think so. Will haters stomp their feet when walking pass the person they hate? Obviously only 5 year olds will do that. Wtf! Will a 26 year olds step back at a 18 year olds girl when she ACCIDENTALLY did not do it on purpose? Obviously, no. But hell, she did. WTF! If she were to become the manager, I believe she wouldn't succeed based on her attitude. HAHA! I did nothing to her and I am holding a tonnes of question mark what makes her dislike me or rather hate? Hehe. Perhaps she's jealous because my boyfriend is handsome and I'm attached. I carries branded bags, wore branded clothing or is it because I have a sum of money she currently doesn't have in her bank? I have 7 bucks in my bank yet she had none which she shamelessly lend money from a poor innocent boy a huge some of money. OHMYAIGWAD?! Let's put it in another way. She hates me. She hates me because she loves me and she's one of my crush. Are you serious? Either way, I don't care. She's just plain stupid. Even she dislike a person, she's hurting herself indirectly. STOMPING YOUR FOOT ON THE FLOOR IS HELL PAIN YA KNOW? :(

this is a note FOR me ^^


so



Can't believe I am actually wasting my time on this woman. Let's put a fullstop to it but let me say it's still not the end if she's gonna provoke me again. CB.

Chalet on an APRIL FOOL

How sickening it is knowing that it meant to be a day for you to relax and hell crazy your boss wanted you to work and how pathetic it is working for one week with no off unless requested. I guess my fingers have enough of exercise so the picture will do the talking. Just a few so bye!