Saturday, February 2, 2013


HELLO PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! This is me, in my GV's uniform. Okay. I'm going to become jobless soon. I think its kind of stupid quitting this 6-7 bucks job. However its quite worth it to quit with no regret knowing that there is some boot-licker in there. Oh wait. So you think I'm working as a cinema girl? That's impossible. Guess my current job.

Holiday is ending... Just exactly 1 month and 30 days to school start. I guess it's time to enjoy myself before I start complaining.

Wa... Big eye bags.
 
Okay. Stop crapping and get to the main point.
 
I actually planned an outing earlier on as it's like finally my OFF DAY from that shit job. So, on Friday (25th January 2013), we went to East Coast Park. That day was really awesome. The sky is blue and everyone is experiencing moments of ecstasy, I supposed. I mean, in high spirits. We planned to meet at 11.30am. Instead we met around 12 or 12 plus? I couldn't remember. But I know we reach East Coast was like 1 plus already. When I first got there, I was shocked until I can just shit on my pants. Green shit you know, green shit?! All shops are closed and even the mall are under renovation? Or is it going to be demolised? Lucky we are able to find a rental shop of bicycles and rollerblades. My boy, denise, kelly and I actually rent rollerblade which was like 10 bucks for 2 hours. Cheap like shit right? Budget barbie! Marc rent a bicycle. Seriously, -.-!!
 
When I wore it, I was like reminiscing to few years back when I fall real badly on my buttock. I was so scared that I would fall. Lucky that day, I'm just so lucky. Lucky until really will strike lottery. I never fall. I even learnt how to rollerblade. Don't play play. I'm a fast learner! However, denise and kelly was like keep having free-fall. Denise was like dancing or something. I think she purposely one. She wanted to fall gracefully to catch attention. Kidding!
 

Oh my goodness! I'm really in love with this picture below! *v*

 
Okay. Just a few limited pictures. Very lazy to upload.
 
Next we celebrated my darling boy's 19th Birthday at Pizza Hut. Though I think it's kinda a failed. HAHA!

Will revise again tomorrow! GOODNIGHT!~