Sunday, January 20, 2013

I am just awesome my ways



Don't be shock. Chill chill, alright? If your reaction was just the same as mine when you tune in to
here. I just couldn't believe that this.is.me! I love my eyes especially. Like big only.
 
Now, its 3 am. Supposed to be on bed, snoring away yet I am blogging. Like seriously? Today I shall blogged about the start of my 2013 :)
 
As compared to last year, I'm able to go countdown for a new year as I end work pretty early. Which was a good thing. Besides, the first day of 2013, I spent it with my boy. It was really great to know him though sometimes, his temper was rather bad but it will subsides after awhile.  Still, everybody has it's flaws... Though sometimes, you make me feel so upset but it's okay cuz' I just love you so much.
 
As the release of O level results draws near, I'd already gave up on myself thinking that it was really hard to pass. God damn, I am a genius. Everything was just so unexpected from what I expected. I passed all my subjects and that includes English, Mathematics and Science. Mathematics had always been my weakest subject since young because I have no idea why I just hate this subject. Perhaps for me, it's very difficult to pass. I was so surprised when I gotten a B3 for my combined humanities as I actually gave up on my history essay that day. I just daydream and my dream come true. Principle of Accounts was rather a disappointment. I expected myself to get an at least A2 as the paper was pretty easy. Chill, I got a B3. My tutor was very disappointed when I got her call... So overall, I got 24 for L1R2B2. 22 for L1R4. Entering into MI has never cross my mind as base on my results, going there are just a waste of time. So, I'm as blur as sotong. I went to apply for social enterprise management at republic polytechnic as this are the only course that is related to business and there might be a chance for me to get in. In addition, base on my leadership I actually went to apply for JPSAE. Trying my luck and just so lucky, they called me down for an interview. However, I find that their arrangement was kind of inefficient. Forget it. Just let me enter cuz' I've left with no favorite courses and that suck big time. By then I guess everything, everyone will drift a part which I do not wish to know and see... Whatever it is, it's fated.
 
Now, it's time to talk about the bitch at my workplace. I seriously hated her and she has no fucking rights to order anyone to do things. So what you are a training supervisor? With this position held on your palm, you think you have the rights to order people. After all, you are still under training and I think that you should actually do your part to do your men's formal with your hands. Boots licking will not get you anywhere. I really could not take this shit anymore. I will seriously suck you hard cuz' I am not your Fatima. Left with 16 days. On my last day, I wouldn't give you face cuz' I've had enough. That's that.
 
Sometimes, I really had no idea what I wanted in my life. I just tend to think very negatively in all ways. Left to right. Up and down. It's pretty sad when I realised people are just using me. I mean the use is not that kind of use but use. I'd always wanted to rant to myself and then share publicly yet I'd no balls to share. In fact, I do not have it. Everything is not reliable, you know. I really hate what I am now though this is what I am since young. I just hope people will understand me and accept me. You don't have to go my way. Just bear with me.... You have your bads, I have my bads. With no acception, that's the end.
 
Let's snore now. Goodnight! xx