Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Listen to my rant

Instead of having my beauty sleep, here am I trying my very best to update this blog of mine. Deleting this blog has always cross my mind. A part of me just don't bear to delete because of some memories which I wish to keep though knowing that I won't and never will I have it no more. Blah blah blah.

As I grow older, I found out that I actually plus totally lost interest in blogging okay. I used to blog every single day in my secondary one, two and three years. I would go so detailed on what I did, how I feel and now thinking back to it, I find myself so innocent. Which is the fact please! HAHAHA! Maybe I do not have the time to blog as in the forth year, it was me taking the small N's. Eventually, it became a habit up till now. Actually blogging has it's advantage which I found out few months back which I regret but not completely. It actually can help to improve my English, for god sake. Too bad, I've complete my O Level.

Even though O Level had ended, I actually still misses those days when I go on a lot of study date with hasbullah until late night and of course a group of my friends. The most exciting part was to camp ourself in the fucking cold macdonald for hours. Oh well, minimum 3 hours (?) I believed that these period of time, I'm like hitting a 50 kg or more. My face become so chubby and thank goodness my thigh is always better than cindy. Before or after, I'm craving for food. It's not that I'm hungry. My mouth are itchy. That irritates me totally. Besides, I started to love studying. Reason is very simple. BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT ALREADY MA! Up till now, I still couldn't adapt to my life. I've all the time in the world but I'm cashless. In actual fact, I've a lot of jobs out there waiting for me to grab. Seriously, I'm just too lazy to go for it. Perhaps my expectation are higher than what I expected last year. A pay of SGD1500 are actually low to me. What the hell do I want. Screw this. I think I pampered myself too much. I went too easy on myself last year as compared to now. I hate sacrificing which no one does. Lawls.

Mentioning about work. I've actually came across a lot of jobs offered on gumtree. What a fucking useless website. Every job offered requires either a O level certificate or at least 18 year old which I fucking don't have. Worse of all, they wanted to hire people with experience. I mean like, if you wouldn't let me try out, how the hell would I have experience few years down the road? So I actually sent a few emails out and only a few get back. So mean. Being a telemarketer scare the ass out of me. It look simple but it is not easy and never will it be. So, I GAVE UP. I wasn't as persevere as I were once to be. People changed. Checked. So yesterday, I went down to G2000 at somerset for a job interview and then headed down to orchard, zara. Fashion coordinator leh... not easy. I hope there's vacancy at fox because I love fox. HAHAHA!

Since O level is over, I conclude that it was the start of my holiday after the very last paper which was combine science mcq. Grrr. Which I shamelessly scored a 24/40. Nabei. Now, I'm more worried for my results.
The holidays stress people out so much. I suggest you keep it simple and try to have as much fun as you can. BECAUSE I ACTUALLY DID BUT...........................NOT COMPLETELY.

Thought that the chalet held out at Downtown East was gonna be the time where I could really enjoy myself and make it a memorable year like 2011 which turns out to be a shit to me in return. Seriously, shit. I should have actually insisted on not going. I'm not happy at all. Let me emphasize, at all. People who is not once a leader wouldn't have this mindset of before and after so, I'm not gonna take it to heart. But still, fuck this shit. Never would I want to help out in this shit because your effort are never be seen. At least a thank you? Sigh. I guess I need to learn from [her]. I've got to be true to myself because that will be the fact that I won't lost anything.


After chunks of words, finally there's two photo. Phew, right?

Yup. So after this sleepless days, it's our graduation dinner at chevron. This is another BIG REGRET. It's not of me wanting to dress nicely, taking photos with my friends and teachers.. I thought I could have a nice dinner but...... the food, cannot make it. This is a big disappointment as it actually cost 65 bucks which totally does not worth it. The worse dish of all is the pumpkin soup. I think I could be the chef of that restaurant please. [I cook better] Pardon my English. HAHAHA! Thinking about the prawns are a total waste because that table of mine, no one actually eat it. Only kelly and me who tried that and seriously, they should have clean that fucking prawn. All in all, it's the worse dinner of my life. I mean, this few months. YAY! It's picture time.

Oh yeah. Not all students. Mr Goh, my cousin's friend ^^
Mr khoo. My favourite teacher liao!

Look like mrs wee's wedding leh. HAHAHA! She's my another favourite teacher!!
Sorry for the blur picture cuz' it has been cropped! CHAPIKA. HAHAHA!
Sabsab!
Mr Lawrence!
The girls!
 Marc marc! Oops! I'm getting messier because it's time to head home already. Who cares about this!
By this picture, you should have know the theme. HAHAHAH! No one obeys :(
The 18/22 of us. Who is the other 4? HAHAHA!

Hooray. I spent 1 hour blogging this shit. Now it's time to rant.

Basically I'm fucking unhappy with what I'm doing. Especially those people who lied to my friends and I. Why can't they just be true to us like how we are true to them? They don't feel paiseh when they have been exposed meh? No matter how smart you're, you can't hide forever because, a paper can't wrap a fire. You can run for the time being but never a life time. Life's a shit for knowing you. Don't part the word friends at the side when the fact is that's not the truth. I really have a lot of things to rant. A little tiny bit also have yet it's not confidential but it would be good if you know I'm saying you, GIRLS :) Hehe!


Let me show some concerns to my hamster also. Quite pityful you know. But good news. Now my hamster is very lifely. Active okay! Very active. Reason being, he got new grass liao ma -.- keep show off to me.

Alright, till then.