Thursday, July 26, 2012

school of thought

I actually wasted half an hour trying to figure out how to change my blogskins. Walao. It makes me feel like a newbie. The reason is because of the updated blogger interface. I'm loving my new blogskins though it wasn't new to me cuz' I favourited this blogskins like two or three years ago? Pathetic please.

One of the reason I'm updating is because my chinese teacher ask my class to do a project on blogging and to share our thoughts and feelings. By doing so, she would pick the best to enter a competition and probably win some cash which I think that the chance are rather slim. HAHA. We've no ideas how should we name our bloglink so we go "heysosisters.blogspot.com" and our teacher laughed at this blog link. Funny?

School is being an arse, really. Huffy! Is grooming in school so important? Is my hair colour that ridiculous? There's a need to merqe the shit out. Pardon my words. To be honest, I still can't get over my ipod touch. I really hope the person who took my ipod get struck by lightning. I think the person should have had died now. If not yet, don't mind meeting me and I pass you the complete whole set to you? Like the charger, USB cable....etc. You know, those vexed feelings? Friends do comfort you and say "eh, don't sad la. Learn your lesson by not leaving your valuable in your bag. You lost it means you've got a better things soon. Cheer up!" Eh come on. Friends not even in my shoe. Talk is cheap. Try throwing down a thousand bucks down your flat.

Bitch please. Enough of school.