Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August

Hi people. I just realised that I have not been blogging for nearly a month. Anyway, I have lost my blogging skills since decade years ago.

Shall share about what I remember...


You might be wondering why am I showing you this. Last Thursday (28 July) was school Annual Cross Country. I have been training for weeks because my stamina have been dropping and dropping. Got to admit that, the secondary 4s are old already! The first secondary 4 student (girls) who came in first are the 10th position. It was seriously, tiring shit even though it stated 2.4 km run. I think that its not fair at all. Life is never fair.

Headed to West Mall to have our brunch and catch a new released movie called 'Twisted'. Its actually a chinese ‎Comedy/Horror‎ movie directed by mark lee, I think. The story line is seriously, no link. But, its really scary just for the first and the last part of the story.

As you know, I joined the cluedo race at orchard central and its really so tiring and sickening. Anyway, did some funny photoshoot before we head home!

Looking cute right? :)

Exams are round the corner and this month, it appears to be a lot of holidays and its really wasting precious time because I know, we won't even bother to read or revise. Probably, I think, I will.

I don't know what to blog about. Till next time!