Saturday, July 2, 2011



Hellos! Went National Day's Preview CR3 (Rehearsal) in the evening around 4pm. I reached there around 2 plus and its like super early. But then, I have no idea where it located at.  Had my lunchner = Lunch + Dinner at the Thai Express near esplanade with Mom, Sister and MC aunty. Tom yam fish soup with rice and prawn cake was awesome! I, will eat again. Perhaps, tomorrow or other days.


 One big round and finally, we gotta at float@marina bay. Then, I realised that it is just opposite Marina Square. Fml, for walking such a big round. Leg is so sour...


Well, I only manage to capture Gurmit and Suhaimi. Belinda, I couldn't. Because of those stupid idiotic marshals that block me throughout the whole parade. Seriously, I didn't get to watch peacefully.
Look! How cool are we? Hand tattooed with Singapore's flag. I wanted to tattoo that on my cheeks but it's hard to get rid off my cheeks!
Well, I regret for not letting that guy interviewed me. Arse!



Good photographer will always have such a good skills. Haish! Anyway, that photographer so handsome! :D Anyway, first row are not supposed to have any humans sitting down. And here comes three fat pigs that block my view throughout the parade too. It's not that I'm short. The fact are that their heads are too big.

Red Lion Parachuters. They just looks so handsome in their outfit. As you can see, that marshals block me again. XXXX!


Okays. Here I go with my proper post for last few weeks and days.


 As you can see, there's sand and water and definitely, its the bitch. Oops! I mean beach. Went there on a scorching Tuesday which is one the last week of school holidays, 21 June 2011. Fun to the maximum.

Next, Thursday. Went marina barrage with Denise and Kelly for night picnic. Totally darkness but, nice view there... Hard time uploading pictures for marina barrage. One will do. LOL!


Yay! Now, I'm done with my proper post and I thinks that it's very proper already. Stay tune for more pictures. Know what's coming soon!